Friday, September 2, 2011

DEMS DA BREAKS (OR NOT)

Pinata part dos:

FRINGEN'






On my re-up for tissue paper (TP for HATE), I realize that the manufacturers have been so kind as to provide directions on how to properly use it. No wonder America neva made it to da moon....


X-TREEEEM! REVERSE UPSIDEDOWN FRINGEN'!!!



A rare shot of the the artist at work. While seated there, someone asked me if I went to art skool. It was a joke. But just all you punks get it straight... I did go to art skewl. AND IT WAS NO JOKE!!!11!!! PUNKS!1!



Ben boxin the finished pinata. Also this is the closest it came to being roughed up, and exploded like a hot shot of candy mess all over your face space. 

We never broke it. And my friend decided that she was gonna keep it around for a while.
Go figga. A motherfucker makes a gad dam pinata, and ends up makin some sort of objet d'art.
Ammirite?

No comments:

Post a Comment